[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss fallback mechanism for authentication methods

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 11:02:44 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

this is possible. JBoss security is configured through a file "login-config.xml", where you declare the login modules for security domains.
There is an option for each of those configs whether the login module has to succeed or whether another module is used as fallback when it fails.

You might start with the JBoss security FAQ: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/SecurityFAQ

Sorry for my short reply, I don't have much more time now, but I am willing to help another day.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258193#4258193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258193