[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm4.1 process project

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 12:10:31 EDT 2009

Hi noicangi,

in the section of the user's guide describing the installation of jBPM there is also the step of adding a library entry for the jBPM libraries. I have done this and afterwards I just use "Add user library" in eclipse chosing jBPM libraries or however you called them to add the libraries to the classpath.

Regarding the configuration files:

To start a new project to make unit tests for experimenting I always copy the following files from the example project to my project.

  | jbpm.cfg.xml
  | jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml
  | jbpm.mail.properties
  | jbpm.mail.templates.examples.xml
  | logging.properties

Not very convient but works for me. I fully agree that there should be a more convient way to quickly define a process and deploy it to jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258222#4258222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258222