[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: BPEL 1.1GA: CodeSource for SOAPMessage is NULL

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 13:55:59 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I am bit worried if it will be accepted by vendors since a lot of them have made huge invests in their own execution models.

Me not, since they all partizipate in the standardization team of BPMN (we joined that as well by the way ;-)). Basically I expect the most of them to pimp their BPEL engines to support BPMN. After all, the concepts are not THAT miles away (at least, most of them).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258255#4258255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258255