[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Beans disappear in Global JNDI Namespace after running a

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 4 09:47:27 EDT 2009

"happy_robot" wrote :
  | it seems a little bit curios to me, but running a local JBOSS with my project with this jndi.properties file (targeting to my i-net JBOSS instance running the same project) kills all registered beans on my i-net JBoss on shutdown.

So you have 2 systems A and B with application myapp deployed on both. myapp has a jndi.properties pointing to B. And on shutting down A, the beans deployed in B get unregistered?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258567#4258567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258567