[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Upgrade JBoss AS 5.1.0 to JBoss Messaging 1.4.5.GA?

kennardconsulting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 4 21:14:41 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

Are there special considerations involved in upgrading JBoss 5.1.0 to use the new JBoss Messaging 1.4.5.GA? I'm keen to be updated on the latest bugfixes.

I tried just copying the jboss-messaging.jar into JBoss, but now none of my queues are recognised:

[org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivation] Failure in jms activation org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at 15e154a(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter at 9b7ca4 destination=jnp://localhost:1100/queue/avant-ss-production.emails destinationType=javax.jms.Queue tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/DefaultJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=false)
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue not bound

I also note there is no equivalent jboss-messaging-int.jar. Does there need to be?

Regards,

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258579#4258579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258579