[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Ending task with timer - session is closed

Jimmy56 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 06:34:46 EDT 2009

Ok,

nobody met same issue? With mentioned configuration it seems that helped us to disable cureent session for persistence service - by changing in jbpm.configuration.xml:

  |     <service name="persistence">
  |        <factory>
  |           <bean class="org.jbpm.persistence.jta.JtaDbPersistenceServiceFactory">
  |        	  </bean>
  |        </factory>
  |     </service>

It helped in earlier described case, but seems it happens in another scenarios which I need to scan more in detail later.

Also I think I need to specify configuration more precisely , which contains jbpm deployed twice - once in our application and once within default deployment which comes with JBoss SOA Platform 4.3 which we are using. Job executor is configured in default jbpm deployment, not in our application.

But my knowledge of JBPM and Seam is not so deep to know what and why it happens, so if anybody can give an explanation, it will be appreciated.

Jakub.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258613#4258613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258613