[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Nullpointer while creating a remote JMS Session

belcar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 08:12:37 EDT 2009

I've managed to reproduce this error on a windows environment, but only when the 2 JBoss processes are remote.
Since you need to patch JBoss Remoting to get JBM working I guess my issue might be related to just that!
As a result, I wonder how and where I need to provide this patch.  Currently I've added the jboss-remoting (2.2.3) to the WEB-INF/lib but that doesn't seem to work.

Can somebody please provide more details about this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258637#4258637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258637