[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: How to improve performance of Message Driven Beans

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 16:27:56 EDT 2009

"averri" wrote :

  | I need to improve it to 100 messages per second. How can I configure JBoss/MDB to archive this goal?
  |
  | I've tried to tune the 'maxSession' property, without success.

The Message Driven bean configurations in JBOSS_HOME/server/< serverName>/deploy/ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml is configured to use StrictMaxPool with max 15 instances:

<domain name="Message Driven Bean" extends="Intercepted Bean" inheritBindings="true">

In combination with the maxSession value, also configure your MDB to set the Pool size of your choice, as explained here http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/reference/1.0.7/html/SessionBean_and_MDB_configuration.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258741#4258741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258741