[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: How to improve performance of Message Driven Beans

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 16:33:06 EDT 2009

"averri" wrote : I would like to improve the MDB performance, that is actually very bad on JBoss.

Ah, you are using JBoss AS-4.2.x. The docs that i refered you to are for JBoss AS-5.x. You will have to do similar configurations even in AS 4.x and you can follow this documentation for AS-4.x http://www.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/reference/build/reference/en/html/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258743#4258743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258743