[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - EJB with WAR Classloader

s3filho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 13:20:52 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I've done some tests and realized that EJBs and Web applications always run on different Classloaders
A static property of a class that an EJB access doesn't necessary have the same value of the same static property of the same class that a Web applications access.
I was expecting this when we do separated deploys but I've put them together inside the same EAR and the Classloaders keep different.

Is there anyway of forcing that some EJBs and some Web applications share the same Classloaders?
If not, is there another way of an EJB access a static property inside the Web applications?

Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258959#4258959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258959