[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Use JAX-RPC in 4.2.3.GA

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 14:53:05 EDT 2009

Does anyone know which system properties I need to set to use JAX-RPC in jboss 4.2.3.

I don't want to use the jboss.ws stuff that comes with JBoss I want to use teh sun libs.  I have the libs in the correct path but I am not sure of all the System properties I need to set to get this to work correclty.

i.e.
-Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_2.SOAPMessageFactory1_2Impl
-Djavax.xml.soap.MetaFactory=com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl
-Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory=com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_2.SOAPFactory1_2Impl

When I do this I get:
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.Envelope1_1Impl
at org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPEnvelopeImpl

So it is still going into the jboss stuff instead of the jax-rpc stuff.  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258971#4258971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258971