[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Editing the JBoss AS Configuration

akhilachuthan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 04:49:17 EDT 2009

Im using Jboss AS tools with eclipse for jboss5.1 configuration...

Im in need of using my own setup for server startup like

1. Having a few of my custom jars also for server startup.
2. Define custom configuration folder instead of the defaults like 'all', 'default', 'minimal' etc... I mean my custom server setup has a configuration folder separate and do not the defaults.

Where do i define these configurations. With the default jboss available with eclipse i used to configure the .serverdef file for the jboss server version to get these things done..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259068#4259068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259068