[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Subfqns not invalidated in INVALIDATION_SYNC mode

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 05:33:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

I just came across a weird thing. I'm using cache 1.4.1.SP13 in INVALIDATION_SYNC mode, with 2 nodes.

Let suppose I have data under FQNs "a" and "a/b". Now I execute: cache.remove("a"). On the node that I called the operation, both "a" and "a/b" are removed. However, on the other node, only "a" is removed, and "a/b" data is retained. Is it the expected behaviour?

To me the more logical thing would be to remove "a" and "a/b" on both nodes.

Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259081#4259081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259081