[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - How can we contribute to development?

vchira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 05:44:25 EDT 2009

I had a lot of problems with Jbpm and i wanted to make some code contributions or at least forward you some ideas/code changes. How can one do that?:

Hiere is a short List with the Problems that i can remember:

1. Timers are a mess. You can not set the duedate/duedatetime with a date!!! the api changes to do that are minimal...i can even tell you exactly where you should change
2. how do you find the ProcessInstance when you have only the taskId???
3. how do you search for processInstances with datavariables as filter?

is there a way to compile this thing and generate patches and than submit them?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259088#4259088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259088