[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Editing the JBoss AS Configuration

akhilachuthan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 06:55:24 EDT 2009

jumped into a new problem now.. i see that when selecting the home directory for the JBoss AS, the tool is checking out for the existence of the file 'server/conf/jboss-service.xml' under the server directory.
I copied this manually, but now when i select my application jboss home as the Home Directory, i get the error 'The home directory does not exist or is missing the run.jar'..

I do have the run.jar in my bin folder within my applications jboss home.. What could be wrong here??? What is eclipse searching for over here...

Is this the expected working or is it something wired...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259107#4259107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259107