[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Using JBPM for document workflow in a Java/Flex CMS soft

mesa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 03:39:25 EDT 2009

@kukeltje i am not using alfresco because in view of my problem--- business process if completely different from Document workflow. in my case documents can or can not be part of workflow , i think alfresco supports documents workflow , process flow sits on top of jcr.
@noicangi , i think we both are working on the same problem set. i am using struts2,spring,mysql and jbpm3.3GA and tryint to integrate Jackrabbit with it.

my motivation comes down from the fact that document management solution is tested wih jackrabbit.
@noicangi i am planning to configure service within jbpm context , for example jcr service
and if i am able to get an handle and do all this then perform repository operation then there could be a way forward.
Other option is to use spring module , that is what i have done , but in this case keping a link between process flow and jcr node will come down to a manual db table mapping.

if anyone can suggest something else ..please do the needful

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259287#4259287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259287