[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Stateful session beans don't keep state !!!

daziplqa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 07:21:23 EDT 2009

Thank, I get it.

So, You mean to be able to use the statefullness of statefull session beans, I should keep a single instance of the bean.

But, If i use a state**less** bean, and i kept a single instance from it while setting the bean data, It should save the same date.

In other words, If I have changed the constructor above to a static initialize block, then change the stateFul bean to a stateLess bean, I will get  code will still works, I just tried it.
So, What is the story behind that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259340#4259340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259340