[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Accessing the current task of a ProcessInstance and/or his s

shiva0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 12:47:40 EDT 2009

So, I'm slowly starting to get the feel of the jbpm engine.

But I've hit a brick wall... well found a bypass but let's start at the beggining.

One process contains multiple subprocesses.
I need to be able to fetch the list of all tasks associated to the "Master ProcessInstance". I've tried going thru the Execution query but I could never find how I can start from my ProcessInstance and access the sub-process execution without knowing it's specific ID.

Until I started looking at the ExecutionImpl binding with the database. There is a getSubProcessInstance() method that is not available on the Execution interface.

I could just cast and access it, but is there probably a reason it's not made available. So, how can I do what I need without that casting patch?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259420#4259420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259420