[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: JBoss Messaging 1.4.5.GA just released!

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 21:41:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

JBoss Messaging 1.4.5.GA doesn't work with JBoss 5.

Tim was right then. That was planned that the next release for AS 5 would be 1.4.5.GA. But it turned out that we need to make a release for AS 4 before AS 5, so the 1.4.5.GA is for AS 4 eventually.

The release for AS 5 will come soon I hope. It should be noted that the release (likely version 1.4.6.GA) will need at least remoting 2.5.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259487#4259487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259487