[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: CertRolesLoginModule cannot find the good SecurityDomain

h.wolffenbuttel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 03:51:11 EDT 2009

There are many ways to declare a securityDomain. The way I have implemented it is to put a MBean inside the conf/jboss-service.xml that looks something like this:

  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityDomain"
  |       name="jboss.security:service=SecurityDomain">
  |       <constructor>
  |          <arg type="java.lang.String" value="CertLogin"></arg>
  |       </constructor>
  |       <attribute name="KeyStoreURL">resource:key/esb.keystore</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="KeyStorePass">*****</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="TrustStoreURL">resource:key/esb.keystore</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="TrustStorePass">*****</attribute>
  |       <depends>jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager</depends>
  |    </mbean>

In your case you would have to change  CertLogin into secureDomain.

You can also define your securitydomain using web.xml and jboss-web.xml just look at the jmx-console example in the Jboss WIKI.

Hopes this helps!

Regards,

Hans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259550#4259550