[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Unit test succeeds but process does not properly run whe

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 05:18:58 EDT 2009

It must be something due to the fork-join. I added an additional task assigned to one of the users before the fork and could complete it. After reaching the fork the problems started and I couldn't get the users's tasklist anymore. But even with the changed process definition I can't start a new process instance in the console. I see the process definition in the list and I can push the start button to create a new instance. But nothing happens afterwards. There is neither an error message or exception nor a new process instance in the refreshed list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259566#4259566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259566