[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jBPM4] Synchronous process execution

c4s4l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 07:06:03 EDT 2009

Hi Ronald,

Maybe I did not explain my self correctly, sorry. I don't understand very well what you say, but now I'm invoking the startProcess and it returns immediately and my process stays on a waiting state. What I need is to call the executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey(...) and wait for the process end, without active waiting. I mean, the caller calls the startProcess* and waits for its end. The process is complex and has multiple human tasks.
In addition, is there any callback that can be used to communicate the process end to the caller?

Thanks,
Sergio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259593#4259593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259593