[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Accessing the current task of a ProcessInstance and/or h

shiva0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 09:18:09 EDT 2009

The TaskQuery won't let search by Parent ProcessInstance.

getActiveActivityNames return the name of the active subprocess but not the ID. So it's useless for querying with TaskQuery.

getExecutions() on the Parent ProcessInstance return empty since the execution is in the sub-process

And I havn't checked the ExecutionsMap but should be the same as Executions I guess.

So I'll keep the cast to ExcecutionImpl for now I guess...

---

I encountered the same problem with the History. TaskHistory and ActivityHistory doesn't keep their parent / child relationship. Since the relationship is lost, there is no way to know which sub-process task is related to the parent ProcessInstance. The database keep no track of that information. Kinda bad, guess I'll have to keep a relationship table on the side.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259631#4259631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259631