[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - problem in referencing datasource in context.xml

iamowen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 14:16:32 EDT 2009

Hello, when i try to access datasource in datasource realm from context.xml. I got the datasource name not bound error.

For example, in context.xml under WEB-INF, I have

myDS is the datasource defined in *-ds.xml file in Jboss deployment folder.

My question is, what value I should use for dataSourceName? I tried
"java:/comp/env/myDS", "java:comp/env/defaultDS", "java:myDS". None of them are working.

Plz help
thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259698#4259698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259698