[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re:

henk53 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 17:09:25 EDT 2009

"mwx.dennis" wrote : Hi Georg,

  | Thank you very much for this tip. This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for!
  | Is this supported in JBoss AS 5.1.0? If not, when will it be available?

The Singleton beans G_Thimm refers to are not yet supported in JBoss AS 5.1, but I think they will be supported in JBoss AS 5.2, which will hopefully be released next week (beta 1).

However, JBoss AS 5.1 does support something like this via the @Service annotation. See http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossejb3/freezone/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/Service_POJOs.html for details.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259717#4259717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259717