[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Ending task with timer - session is closed

Jimmy56 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 09:42:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

thanks for your replies, brings a little light to it.

As I said in second post, we use JBoss SOA Platform 4.3. In a last cumulative patch CP02 there are updated several versions. Within SOA it self, there is jBPM 3.2.7 (in jbpm.esbm with jbpm console), in Seam 2.0.2 FP (which is a part of platform) there is 3.2.5 SP5 version. I'll try later (soon, hopefully) these versions (also with Ronald mentioned 3.2.6SP1) and let you know my experiences.

Thank you.

regards, Jakub.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259902#4259902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259902