[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: Caller unauthorized on using a ejb3 statetlesssessionbea

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 09:47:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

seems your LoginServlet calls "LoginFacade.login", but I don't know whether you use the "WebAuthentication" class in this method or not (your initial code does not do it, and I don't know whether you changed it or not). If you use "WebAuthentication", then your username/password approach should definitively work.

Unfortunately I cannot help you further with public key infrastructures.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259904#4259904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259904