[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: Buddy replication - initial state transfer after node re

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 13:02:27 EDT 2009

Thanks, Richard, for this thorough report. How are you restarting server B? Hard kill + restart, or normal shutdown plus restart? If it's a hard kill, have you edited the AS's JGroups configurations to remove FD_SOCK?

I doubt you have removed FD_SOCK; the above questions are just to remove one not-highly-likely possibility.

Manik, it occurs to me that a lot of our testing in this area involves multi-node clusters, not just two. The QE failover testing uses 4 nodes; my general impression of the unit test stuff is that tests tend to set up 3 or 4 nodes. So I'll try a simple two node unit test.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259916#4259916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259916