[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - HelloWorld Tutorial Does Not Work

gavinlam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 13:10:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to run the helloworld example provided by JBoss Tools. I am running JBossAS 4.2.2 with ESB 4.6 and the latest version of AOP and the latest JBoss Messaging. The helloworld project is published to the runtime server without any problems. However, when I run the SendEsbMessage application, I'm get the following stack trace. I'm completely new to JBoss and I don't know where to go from here. Any help will be great. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259918#4259918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259918