[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - gwt-console-server SynchronousDispatcher Error

washawu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 16:28:22 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy and integrate JBPM 4.1 jbpm-console and gwt-console-server on Websphere 7.0 server.

By closely following the demo instruction, I was able to run JBPM 4.1 on Tomcat. Also I am able to deploy and run gwt-console-server, examples on Websphare 7.0. But I am having difficulties to integrate jbpm-console. After entered “alex/password” on the console login screen, and passed App server JAAS security check, I got the following server-side log message from gwt-console-server SynchronousDispatcher org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher invoke No resource method found for GET, return 405 with Allow header

I debugged the login error on Firefox and found the following differences between Websphere and Tomcat deployments:

After the POST j_security-check call,

on Websphere, a resteasy call was made:
GET secure http://localhost:9081/gwt-console-server/rs/identity/secure/

on Tomcat, a resteasy call was made:
GET sid http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/identity/secure/sid

I validated these two resteasy calls using a browser to both servers deployed gwt-console-server; the first one failed with “address incorrect error” and the second one returned a session ID.

Can anyone tell me what my problem is and how to fix it? I have no source files to trace. It looks like jbpm-console code issues. Please help or provide the org.jboss.bpm.console.Application Java source.

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259951#4259951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259951