[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Multiple JBoss instance as a service

ironosity do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 18:22:59 EDT 2009

Hey,

I've searched around but been unable to find how to do this.  I currently have multiple JBoss instances on a WinServer2008 x64 machine (bound to separate IP address) I can get one to start up as a service but not more than one.  I've tried editing the service.bat to start up multiples but that didn't work. It never gets to the second one.  I also tried copying the service file and changing all the stuff inside to make another service but when I try to start that it starts and stops right away.  What is the proper way to have multiple JBoss services. Or if this is not possible what I really want is to have these instances start up at startup and not have a bunch (like 10) open command prompt windows.

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259961#4259961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259961