[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - ip confoguration instead of localhost problem

anoopsinghit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 00:20:20 EDT 2009

Hi ,
    i am using the jboss 2.3.2 version .when i am deploying my application .its deployed fine .and when i am runiing the application through the localhost its working fine as http://localhost:8080/ComposerWAR/View?user=default  and when i am giving ip address instead of localhost as http://172.16.60.59:8080/ComposerWAR/View?user=default its not working even i had also checked the root directory of jbosss nothing is coming http://172.16.60.59:8080 its showing page can not be displayed.please tell me if any confogfuration is there.

Thanks in advance
Anoop Singh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259990#4259990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259990