[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: [METRO] com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 02:33:06 EDT 2009

There's JBossWSContainer inner class in RuntimeModelDeploymentAspect in Metro stack integration layer.
Its content is like this.

You should provide particular if statement to include your SPI extensions.
(after you'll make it work, you can post patch to JBossWS and we'll include it to our integration layer.)

However this approach won't work for transport layer.
Do you have just server transport implementation or client transport implementation or both?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259997#4259997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259997