[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jBPM4] Synchronous process execution

c4s4l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 12:30:02 EDT 2009

Thanks for your response Ronald.
I understand what you are saying, but in my opinion the "to many (java) threads" should be at the user consideration, if I want to use them, the jBPM should give that option. There are some actions that must be sequenced by nature, just think in on the JBoss ESB action pipeline that I'm using. By nature the action pipeline is synchronous, but if I invoke a jBPM process I will lose that synchronism or else I have to implement some blocking mechanism my self, which is uglier than the jBPM supporting it intrinsically.
I searched for the keyword STP in the jBPM users forum but did not find any thing useful, which previous post are you referring to?

Thanks,
Sergio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260133#4260133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260133