[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Web Configuration with all admin tools

bwalker55 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 15:38:52 EDT 2009

Well, it appears as if this question is moot. When adding the Admin Console to the 'web' configuration, there is nothing to manage, so perhaps I'm going down the wrong path by starting with 'web' and building up. I've also started with 'default' and attempted to take away services, but haven't been successful with that either.

Perhaps the question is more along the lines of:
'Where can I find information about configurations and services.'
I would like to develop a configuration that is lighter than 'default', I only need a web servlet container, but with some adminstration tools.

Thanks, Bob.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260164#4260164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260164