[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Problems with different permissions for Local- and Remot

ralle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 08:11:57 EDT 2009

That's an extract from the XML-Descriptor:

<ejb-jar xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
  | 	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  | 	xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/ejb-jar_3_0.xsd"
  | 	version="3.0">
  |
  |     <enterprise-beans>
  |         <session>
  |             <ejb-name>SbExampleBean</ejb-name>
  |           <business-local>Komponente.SbExampleBeanLocal</businesslocal>
  |             <business-remote>Komponente.SbExampleBeanRemote</business-remote>
  |             <ejb-class>Komponente.SbExampleBean</ejb-class>
  |         </session>
  |     </enterprise-beans>
  |     <assembly-descriptor>
  |      	 <method-permission>
  |             <unchecked/>
  |             <method>
  |                 <ejb-name>SbExampleBean</ejb-name>
  |                 <method-intf>Local</method-intf>
  |                 <method-name>*</method-name>
  |             </method>
  |         </method-permission>
  |
  | 	<exclude-list>
  |             <method>
  |                 <ejb-name>SbExampleBean</ejb-name>
  |                 <method-intf>Remote</method-intf>
  |                 <method-name>*</method-name>
  |             </method>
  |         </exclude-list>
  |     </assembly-descriptor>
  | </ejb-jar>

When a local method is called, an EJBAccessException occurs.  I recognized in a JBoss-Trace, that a "NOBODY"-Role is required for the principal in this case. That's not what I'm expected.

Thanks Ralf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260284#4260284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260284