[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: Caller unauthorized on using a ejb3 statetlesssessionbea

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 11:40:27 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

I am sorry, but I don't have further ideas. Might be a problem of the config, or might be a JBoss problem.

Your console log contained only output of your Spiider login module and the servlet, but no output of the JBoss security layer. If you did not do so already: activate this logging (sticky post "FAQ" in this forum, question 4). Maybe this provides more information.

Try to create a very simple sample app (just the web client, the EJB and the login module) which reproduces the issue. Then I might take a look at it. Well, the LDAP login won't be reproducable at my site, but maybe the problem also occurs with some other login module.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260338#4260338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260338