[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problems with indexes in jbpm.history.hbm.xml

RonanKER do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 13:13:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I hadn't seen the bug when i installed my app on SQL Server  but I'm now installing it with Oracle and I discover it...

so In my SQL Server Database the 4 double-index exist so it takes lots of more space... so in next update script for my clients i'll delete useless indexes...
And for my install under Oracle i'll correct the initial script not to try to create thoses useless indexes...

just to say that in oracle when we use in the script :
"WHENEVER SQLERROR EXIT SQL.SQLCODE ROLLBACK"
then it's a blocking bug...
(i'm on oracle 10g and launching initial and migration scripts with sqlplus command)

as an index can easily be re-created, the migration can just consist in delete the 4x2=8 index with "if exist" or equivalent and then create the 4 good ones...

I would just want to know, what will be the names of the good ones ?
those with "_DET_" or those with "_DETAIL_" ?

thanks :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260363#4260363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260363