[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - multiple EJB WS deployments with shared context root

kcbabo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 13:22:03 EDT 2009

Is $subject possible with JBoss WS?  Trying to help a client port their application off of GlassFish/Metro.  They have ~50 EJB WS archives that are deployed as EJB jars.  Each jar contains a web service definition with a shared context root, e.g.

   ejb1.jar  : endpoint-uri = /foobar/service1
   ejb2.jar  : endpoint-uri = /foobar/service2

I can see a way to achieve this via the port-component/port-component-uri element in jboss.xml, but when I attempt to deploy Tomcat pukes because of the duplicate context root.  Any ideas on how to address this?

thanks,
keith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260367#4260367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260367