[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jbpm 4.1 - Taskform ( Task Variable )

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 15 10:48:07 EDT 2009

Can anybody guide me in this ?

I have attached following taskform ftl to some task in simple process
start - task - end

After running this process through jbpm console, I found that Task Variable 'interests' is set as single value even after selecting multiple values from form.
e.g If I select Arts, Politics , Task Variable should have value as "Arts, Politics" but in this case, value is taken as Politics.

My requirement is that I have a form with multiselect options. If I select more than a value, task variable should have both values. This can be accessed later on in java logic using array.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260565#4260565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260565