[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [JBPM4] Multiple Assignment of a task in jBPM4

apollo11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 16 09:42:20 EDT 2009

Thanks sebastian.s!

Yes, "fork-joint" is one way. However, as I understand the "fork-joint" which the tasks need to be defined in the process definition. But our requirment is that the number of tasks only know during the runtime. We cannot define the fix number of task in the "fork-joint" in the process definition. We need to inject the tasks into the "fork-joint" in runtime, can the jBPM 4 do that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260781#4260781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260781