[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem configuring jBPM4 with Spring

apollo11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 16 13:52:17 EDT 2009

what is the reason to set the  hibernate-session current="true"  in the jbmp.cfg.xml file?

	<!-- Need to set explicitly that we don't want jbpm to create sessions-->
		<hibernate-session current="true"

I got the following exception when running either in Tomcat or JUnit tests. I was trying to retrieve the subtasks of a task.

Oct 16, 2009 1:49:37 PM org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException
SEVERE: could not initialize proxy - no Session
org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session
	at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.initialize(AbstractLazyInitializer.java:132)
	at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.getImplementation(AbstractLazyInitializer.java:174)
	at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.JavassistLazyInitializer.invoke(JavassistLazyInitializer.java:190)
	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.task.TaskImpl_$$_javassist_39.getSubTasks(TaskImpl_$$_javassist_39.java)

However, if I set the value to "false", then it works but occasinally the application hangs and I cannot find the causes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260821#4260821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260821