[jboss-user] [JCA] - ClassNotFoundException when moving JCA adaptor from 4.2.3 ->

pwnell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 18 20:10:01 EDT 2009

I have written a JCA adaptor some years ago on JCA 1.5, for JBoss 3.x.  I later moved it to JBoss 4.x without problems.  However when I tried to deploy it under JBoss 5.1.0 GA it fails.  I managed to fix most of the issues but I cannot seem to get around this one:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260970#4260970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260970