[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: JGroups timing call inomalities

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 19 10:29:12 EDT 2009

Re: 2.6.13 and AS 4.2.3, I personally haven't tried any 2.6 series release with AS 4.x. So I'll defer to the rest of the community for detailed input.

The 2.6 series is API compatible with the 2.4 series used in AS 4.2.x, and the fundamental semantics of Channel behavior are the same, so it should work fine. There are some pretty major configuration differences, but you've already seen those with your 2.6.10.merge efforts.

I wouldn't expect problems moving from 2.6.10.merge to 2.6.13.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261079#4261079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261079