[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Where is a

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 19 11:54:12 EDT 2009

Hmm... I'm not sure when they added 'clean' so I don't think it was there when I 'forked', but honestly, the history of the JBoss Servers View was that it was a Common Navigator based view. At the time of the fork, the official "Servers View" was not common navigator based but was rather a static view that could not be added to at all.

I later contributed a large base of code back to eclipse to convert their view to an extensible Common Navigator based view.

In all honesty what I *should* be working on now is removing the JBoss Servers View entirely and adding the extra actions which we have to their view. But I can add the clean action to my view temporarily until I get around to removing the JBoss Servers View entirely =]   I should make some JIRAs for myself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261096#4261096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261096