[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Topic Listener MDB problems

JBossBorot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 19 20:27:11 EDT 2009

By this bit: "I" wrote : ...there's no sign of that msg either in the JMS system... I meant that while the server console log shows all kinds of stuff being done, as the JSM tracing is turned on, using these instructions: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossMessagingUserEnablingTRACEloggingonserver.

I just don't see it the Topic's statistics that a message passed through or something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261151#4261151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261151