[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Client calls Timer only once

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 20 06:57:17 EDT 2009

"Fuchs" wrote :

  | build.xml:
  | The build.xml script generates an *.ejbjar file which is not deployed by my jboss 5.0.1.GA default server. So I changed the build-script to make a *.jar file.
  | I also changed the directories, where EJB is found, from "/server/default/deploy/ejb3.deployer" to "/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer".
  | The path to "jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer", I changed to "/server/default/deployers/jboss-aop-jboss5.deployer".
  | That was all what I changed on the server-side.

Could you point us to the URL of the tutorial you are referring to? I have a feeling that you are running the 4.x tutorials against AS-5.x. The build.xml for the latest tutorials targeted against AS-5.x, which are available here http://www.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/, has no references to any of the files you mentioned.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261223#4261223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261223