[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - re: where is a

piotr.sobczyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 20 14:03:07 EDT 2009

Rob, thanks for thorough answer, now I understand why "clean" button is not here.

anonymous wrote : But I can add the clean action to my view temporarily until I get around to removing the JBoss Servers View entirely =]

It would be really cool! :)

anonymous wrote : As for what "publish" does, some people run with the automatic publishing NOT enabled. This means when they make changes to their workspace, they do NOT publish the changes right away. These users love being in control of when the publish occurs, and prefer to have the button there to do it.

Hey, I didn't know about this! I will also switch for manual publishing, because system slowing down for several seconds every time I save is very irritating. I wish I knew about such option earlier but anyways good to know. And would id be hard to make JBoss Tools deploy application automatically when it's "dirty" (not synchronized with AS) and user wants to launch as opposed to everytime he saves it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261341#4261341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261341