[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: Failure when cleaning up HTTP Session in JBoss AS Cluste

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 16:10:45 EDT 2009

Please clarify what you mean by "went into a loop." I want to make sure what you saw happen is what I think would happen.

What I think is:

1) The ContainerBackgroundProcessor runs every 10 seconds.
2) When it operates on JBossCacheManager it loops through a set of passivated sessions to see if they are overaged and need to be expired. This fails on a session as shown in the logging in your post.

If whatever condition caused that failure also exists in multiple other sessions, you'll get a lot of such logging; i.e. a loop over the affected sessions.

When the ContainerBackgroundProcessor runs again 10 seconds later, the logging will repeat.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261594#4261594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261594