[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deployment related Issue

rasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 22 05:50:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

When i deploy my application in jboss 4.2.3 GA i am getting following error

  | ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

Before this message In the log it is shown that [EjbModule] Deploying MessageMDB
I am not able to identify the issue.

Regards,
Rasa.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261669#4261669